Search Alisa Homewood Photography

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Summer Days of Fall

This week I was able to finally photograph my cousin, who is four years old, in her Mom's favorite Summer Dress. Yes, it's fall.. but it was a rather warm day, sun shining brightly. I shot almost 160 pictures in a short 30-45 minutes, and most of them are not of her smiling. Infact, many are of her looking the opposite direction, shooting me a grouch face even the grinch could be proud of and telling me she wanted her Mommy.. BUT photography is not a guaranteed art and nothing is constant during an on-location shoot. So I played along with the changing sun, clouds, etc.. and along with her "I Spy" game (I only got to spy one tree before I was no longer allowed to play) and we came out with these... I edited a lot with black and white, washed out colors, vintage look and a few with very vibrant, orange tones.

Hope you enjoy...














2 comments: