Search Alisa Homewood Photography

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rocky River Vineyards & The Deaton's...

So I've had this session planned for a few weeks now, a super sweet girl I went to high school with booked a session with me for her and her husband. She picked a place where I hadn't yet had the privilege of shooting... Rocky River Vineyards. I must say, it was beautiful. There isn't much there other than the grapes, a barn and pond, but it's just such natural, beautiful countryside.. and I can't wait to take my son back to do his pictures.

Here are a few sneak previews of Kim & Adam's session with me.
They made this so much fun, sharing stories, catching up and just laughing.
Thank you to both of them for making my job so much fun.
They are so sweet together, I couldn't wait to get home and see what I captured on camera..
hope you enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment