Search Alisa Homewood Photography

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Baby, Fall Contest Winner!

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to our winner.. Braden!
Braden won our contest with 97 votes.. amazing!


Braden won his family an absolutely FREE One Hour Photoshoot, On-Location, Processing, CD of images AND Copyright Release at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!

I know this was a contest, so this package is obviously free, but it's completely affordable by comparison. This package normally costs $150 any time of the year (and I DO offer payment plans, just ask).

PLUS- All of our other contestants are going to receive an AWESOME surprise
(I'm not giving away any details, follow my facebook to find out what it is)!

As always, a huge thank you to all involved in the contest.. the kids, parents, families, friends.. fans who voted for kids they didn't know.. all of you helped make this a success, something I can't wait to do again.

THANK YOU!

More information on my new Photo Session Pricing is listed below and on my website.. http://www.alisahomewood.com/

Price for one hour session now $150!

Also we now offer mini sessions.. 20-30 minutes for $60!

If you just need a quick portrait taken (of a group for example) and know you won't even need 20 minutes, I am now offering a $40 special as well.. 15 minutes and under, great for quick office or g...roup/team portraits (or even the busy family)!

I DO offer payment plans on ANY session!

AS ALWAYS-
All sessions include a CD of all processed images & copyright release at NO additional charge!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment