Search Alisa Homewood Photography

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sherrill Bridal Preview!


This past weekend I got the opportunity to do a bridal session with a couple
who will celebrate their 2nd Wedding Anniversary this November.
Happy early Anniversary Chad & Savannah!

This shoot was so much fun, they were very laid back and made my job so simple.
I even toppled off a low brick wall right in front of them! It made for some great smiles though!
I brought along a wagon I have and a few blankets and such and
we went to Colonel Francis J. Beatty Park in Matthews, NC, where Chad & Savannah were married.
As is happened, there was a wedding set to begin there at 6pm that day!
We were still able to get some shots where they wanted and the day was a success.

Here is a sneak preview of their two hour shoot (there are over 30 images just in this sneak peak because I shot a whopping 699 frames).. WOW! Hope you enjoy...


Meet Savannah!




I like this new style of selective cropping.
You'll see a few more photographs cropped this way from this session.


The vintage look in both the left and right photographs are some of my favorite effects.

I love using the sun to wash out areas of the photo. I know it goes against the "rules", but I feel it gives a photograph character and a unique quality.

 


Bride and her Father, James.. thank you for being a great sport James!








This was taken RIGHT after I fell.. notice the wonderful smiles!

Center Photo: The Bride and her Mother, Susan. I love this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment