Search Alisa Homewood Photography

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Evan & Braden Haight.. "On the Tracks"

A few months ago, I held a photo contest (Fall Baby, Fall) and the winner received a free one hour photo session with me. The winner, now 16 month old Braden, lives in Texas with his military Father (Thank you for ALL you do Mike Haight), his Mother (Sarah) and older brother, Evan. They are in town visiting family this week, so we took the opportunity to do their photo session!
The shoot went great, we went to the railroad tracks by town hall in Indian Trail, NC. The boys even got the chance to see not one, but TWO trains go past! Shy Braden was fascinated with the rocks and leaves and didn't want to look at the camera most of the time, but I managed a few with him looking right at me! Evan carried his Cars suitcase with him (which proved for some super cute train track shots) and even showed me a new trick -which I WILL be using- "Say EEEEE!"
Overall I think the shoot went well and hope their Mom & Dad like the photographs we came out with.

So, here is the sneak peek from yesterday.. as always, Enjoy!


The sun was in his eyes.. but I love the brightness showing that late sun!

Braden was not sure about it at first (picture on left)! And on the right, following his brother.


Braden



Evan


LOVE this one.. haha!


So sweet..


Yes, the middle photograph is completely blurred, but I love it.


Left: Notice Evan's smile as Braden is walking over :)

I have been cracking up over Braden's expression here.. he looks so scared and looks like he is holding on to Evan, just incase! (this is when the train went by)



Riding in the wagon.. with crackers.. :)

Braden, our 2010 "Fall Baby, Fall" Contest Winner

4 comments:

  1. Alisa, these are AMAZING! I'm gonna need to book a session for Holiday Family Photos and then I have a proposition for you too! LOL! I have to say though, I knew you would do a great job but these are SOOO incredibly cute!!! (even more than I imagined:) Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to do Holiday Portraits for you! (and can't wait to hear your proposition.. haha!) I am so glad you like them.. I try really hard to capture the personality of the person I'm photographing.. even when it's cute little Braden who didn't care a thing about my camera.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa, these are absolutely gorgeous photos of those precious boys! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the middle shot in the first set of 3 that you posted! Makes me really wish I lived there still so I could book a session with you! Next time you come to the beach, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thanks Sherry! I do make special trips you know.. haha!

    ReplyDelete