Search Alisa Homewood Photography

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Long time no see!

So yess.. it's been over two months since I posted last! You all know how the holidays are and frankly I took that time off for myself and to spend with family! :) I did do a few shoots near the holidays, but just for friends.. and I recently found out my space on this blog is at its max! That means no more picture posts until I upgrade.. so hopefully you'll stick around until I have the time to do all that!

In the meantime.. you may have heard I'm not doing photography anymore.. which isn't entirely true. I am still working as a photographer, just not as much. My son is 3 years old and after a few medical mishaps over the last year, I feel an urgency to not spend as much time working and spend more time doing kid stuff with him. It's cliche, but true.. he's only this age once.. and I can only hope that when I slam back into the wedding/portrait business full force I'll still have devoted clients.. or at least a few people who think my work is kinda nifty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment