Search Alisa Homewood Photography

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gustafson Family Session

I had the pleasure of meeting this family at the Indian Trail Family Fun Day in October!
They were one of the winners of our drawing for a free 30 minute photo session.

I met them at Cane Creek Park at 4pm on November 21st.. I had never been to the park and it was beautiful! The sun glaring on the fall leaves against the lake.. I wish I had more time to really explore the place. Unfortunately, they closed at 5pm.. and like I always do.. I went over the 30min time frame and took up the whole hour. We were rushing out as the park officials were riding around blowing their horns.. and I found out if they close the gates, you must pay to get out! I will definitely be taking a trip back to visit!

The Gustafson Family was amazing! Such nice and thankful people, so sweet! They knew what they wanted (which always helps me out) and their kids were very well behaved. I can't say enough how sweet they all were.. especially Jennifer, the Mother. Thank YOU Jennifer.. for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your family! :) Enjoy...




3 comments:

  1. Cute Family! I love the sun flares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful as Always Alisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you! :) And Stephanie.. I'm in love with sun flares right now! haha!

    ReplyDelete